Available on crate feature
A basic API client for interacting with the Kubernetes API
Client uses standard kube error handling.
This client can be used on its own or in conjuction with the
type for more structured interaction with the kubernetes API.
- Middleware types returned from
- Client for connecting with a Kubernetes cluster.
- A Kubernetes status object
- Client auth errors
- Possible errors when requesting token with OAuth
- Errors from OpenSSL TLS
- Errors from Rustls
- Possible errors from upgrading to a WebSocket connection
- HTTP body of a dynamic backing type.