This crate provides a bidirectional set with the following properties:
- Each entry is distinct (no double elements).
- Entries can be accessed by reference, like in a standard
- Entries can be accessed via indices avoiding the cost of hashing the element.
- Indices are reference-counted. This means when no external index is around
an entry is considered unused and will be dropped on
- Internal a generational arena is used to allow for effective mutation of the set.
An indexed hash set. Can be accessed either by index of hashing.
A reference-counted index to an entry of the set.