A callback based crate for interacting with IndexedDB on browsers using webassembly.
- Represents a cursor for traversing or iterating over multiple records in a database.
- Request returned by
Factorywhen opening or deleting a database.
- Lets applications asynchronously access the indexed databases.
- Provides asynchronous access to an index in a database.
- Options when creating
- Represents a key cursor for traversing or iterating over multiple records (only keys) in a database.
- Represents a continuous interval over some data type that is used for keys.
- Represents an object store in a database.
- Options when creating an
- Request returned when performing operations on an
- Provides a static, asynchronous transaction on a database. All reading and writing of data is done within transactions.
- Event triggered when the database version changes, as the result of an
DatabaseRequest::on_upgrade_neededevent handler function.
- Specifies the cursor direction.
- Error type for
- Represents key path of an object store
- Specifies a query when fetching data from object store
- State of a request.
- Specifies the transaction mode.
- Specifies all the functions supported by request objects.