Crate icu_displaynamessource ·
🚧 [Experimental] Display names for languages and regions.
This module is published as its own crate (
and as part of the
icu crate. See the latter for more details on the ICU4X project.
🚧 This code is experimental; it may change at any time, in breaking or non-breaking ways, including in SemVer minor releases. It can be enabled with the "experimental" Cargo feature of the icu meta-crate. Use with caution.
- Data provider struct definitions for this ICU4X component.
- A bag of options defining how region or language codes will be translated by
- Lookup of the locale-specific display names by language code.
- Format a locale as a display string.
- Lookup of the locale-specific display names by region code.
- Lookup of the locale-specific display names by script code.
- An enum for fallback return when the system does not have the requested display name.
- An enum for the language display kind.
- An enum for formatting style.