For now, it is the default renderer of Iced in native platforms.
iced_wgpu supports the following primitives:
- Text, which is rendered using
wgpu_glyph. No shaping at all.
- Quads or rectangles, with rounded borders and a solid background color.
- Clip areas, useful to implement scrollables or hide overflowing content.
- Images and SVG, loaded from memory or the file system.
- Meshes of triangles, useful to draw geometry freely.
Configure a renderer.
Draw meshes of triangles.
Display rendering results on windows.
A color in the sRGB color space.
A viewing region for displaying computer graphics.
An antialiasing strategy.
A graphical error that occurred while running an application.
A rendering primitive.