Common types used by other Holochain crates.
This crate is a complement to the holochain_zome_types crate, which contains only the essential types which are used in Holochain DNA code. This crate expands on those types to include all types which Holochain itself depends on.
- Defines HostFnAccess and Permission
Actionand its variations.
- Types for agents chain activity
- Everything to do with App (hApp) installation and uninstallation
- Holochain autonomic type helpers.
- Types related to an agents for chain activity
- Defines the Chain Head Coordination API.
- Combinator functions, for more easeful functional programming
- Utility items related to data persistence.
- Database Cache
- Data structures representing the operations that can be performed within a Holochain DHT.
- dna is a library for working with holochain dna files/entries.
- An Entry is a unit of data in a Holochain Source Chain.
- Fixture definitions for crate structs
- Extra types that help with inline zomes that are not needed in the wasm.
- Links interrelate entries in a source chain.
- Types for getting and storing metadata
- reexport some common things
- Types for rate limiting
- Defines a Record, the basic unit of Holochain data.
- A sync RwLock that uses closures to avoid deadlocks.
- Signals which can be emitted from within Holochain, out across an interface. There are two main kinds of Signal: system-defined, and app-defined:
- Sql Helper types.
- Some common testing helpers.
- Types for validation receipts and signed validation receipts to be sent between peers.
- These types manage the consumption and configuration of the
wasmerlibrary in terms of middleware (metering), Target, Module, and Store.
- Web App manifest describing how to bind a Web UI and a happ bundle together
- Helpers for constructing and using zome types correctly.
- Utility for removing boilerplate from From impls
- An Entry paired with its EntryHash