This crate provides a few types for working with databases. The types build upon those found in [holochain_sqlite::buffer].
- [ElementBuf]: the union of two CasBuffers, one for Entries, one for Headers
- [ChainSequenceBuf]: database representing the chain sequence DB, which provides a special method for accessing the chain head
- [SourceChainBuf]: the union of a [ElementBuf] and a [ChainSequenceBuf], which fully represents a source chain
- [MetadataBuf]: (unimplemented) Uses a KvvBuffer to represent EAV-like relationships between CAS entries
- [Cascade]: (unimplemented) Unifies two [ElementBuf] and two [MetadataBuf] references (one of each is a cache) in order to perform the complex metadata-aware queries for getting entries and links, including CRUD resolution
The follow diagram shows the composition hierarchy. The arrows mean “contains at least one of”.
Cascade SourceChain | | | V | SourceChainBuf | | | | +----------+ +-----+------+ | | | | | V V | V ElementBuf V MetadataBuf | ChainSequenceBuf | V | | CasBuf | | | | V V V KvvBuf KvBuf IntKvBuf source: https://textik.com/#d7907793784e17e9
Helpers for unit tests
Validation Database Types
Module for items related to aggregating validation_receipts
Workspaces are a simple abstraction used to stage changes during Workflow execution to be persisted later