Calculating your grade is a skill which need just a little math. But it's always convenience to have a handy tool to do it for you.
10converts provides a comprehensive set of grade calculators for college or high school students and teachers.
- grade calculator, which calculate your current grade of a course
- final grade calculator, let you know what you should get in final exam to meet your desired overall class grade
- semester grade calculator, calculates your overall grade in semeter or bimester
- high school GPA calculator, GPA calculator for high school students and teachers
- college GPA calculator, GPA calculator for college students and teachers
These tools are all implemented in Rust.
whatever the calculator you selected, a CSV file will always be the format of input.
Quiz, 90, 20 Homework, 85, 20 Midterm, 92, 30
That means you have your current grades of a specified course, e.g. History, and you want to know current grade by far.
The first column is assessement name, but it's optional. you could write the CSV like:
Quiz, 90, 20 85, 20 92,30
The second column is grade, could be in percentage or in letters or in points:
Quiz, A, 20 Homewor, A-, 20 Midterm, A+, 30
each calculator module has it's own output. In general, it's a result in string like:
Your current grade is 91%(A)
like that. for different calculator, the output string is slightly different.