Crate which contain the virtual machine which executes gluon programs
pub extern crate gluon_base as base;
- The marshalling api
- Internal types and functions exposed to the main
- Module providing the building blocks to create macros and expand them.
- Module containing functions for interacting with gluon’s primitive types.
- The thread/vm type
- Declares fields useable by the record macros
- Implements the proxy methods, letting only
- Creates a
GluonFunctionfrom a function implementing
- Macro that creates a record that can be passed to gluon
- Macro that creates a record that can be passed to gluon. Reuses already declared fields instead of generating unique ones.
- Creates a pattern which matches on marshalled gluon records
- Creates a Rust type compatible with the type of
- Representation of all possible errors that can occur when interacting with the
- Type returned from vm functions which may fail