conf module contains functions for loading and saving game
Conf struct is used to create a config file
which specifies hardware setup stuff, mostly video display settings.
By default a ggez game will search its resource paths for a
file and load values from it when the
Context is created. This file
must be complete (ie you cannot just fill in some fields and have the
rest be default) and provides a nice way to specify settings that
can be tweaked such as window resolution, multisampling options, etc.
If no file is found, it will create a
Conf object from the settings
passed to the
- A structure containing configuration data for the game engine.
- A builder structure containing window settings that can be set at runtime and changed with
- A builder structure containing window settings that must be set at init time and cannot be changed afterwards.
- Possible graphics backends. The default is
- Possible fullscreen modes.
- The possible number of samples for multisample anti-aliasing.