pub use config::FluvioConfig;
pub use consumer::PartitionConsumer;
pub use consumer::ConsumerConfig;
pub use consumer::MultiplePartitionConsumer;
pub use consumer::PartitionSelectionStrategy;
- re-export metadata from sc-api
- An interface for interacting with Fluvio streaming
- An interface for managing a Fluvio cluster
- Output of
TopicProducer::sendUsed to wait the
RecordMetadataof the record being sent. See
- Describes the location of an event stored in a Fluvio partition
- Struct returned by of TopicProduce::send call, it is used to gather the record metadata associated to each send call.
- A key for determining which partition a record should be sent to.
- Metadata of a record send to a topic
- Defines parameters of retries in
- The request payload when using a Consumer SmartModule.
- An interface for producing events to a particular topic
- Options used to adjust the behavior of the Producer. Create this struct with
- Builder for
- The compression algorithm used to compress and decompress records in fluvio batches
- Defines guarantees that Producer must follow delivering records to SPU.
- Possible errors that may arise when using Fluvio
- Strategy of delays distribution.
- Indicates the type of SmartModule as well as any special data required
- A trait for defining a partitioning strategy for key/value records.
- Creates a producer that receives events from the given topic and partition
- Creates a producer that sends records to the named topic