This library consists of all of the things fif needs to run. It only exists as a library to separate code, and to make documentation and testing a bit easier. I don’t recommend using this as a library for your crate, as it may have breaking changes without incrementing the major version - it’s really only meant to be a place for fif’s internals to live.
You can view fif’s README to learn more.
- File handling - scanning, detecting MIME types, and so on.
- Logic for handling the various output formats that fif can output to.
- Backend-neutral Mime database abstraction.
- Command line argument parsing logic and associated functions.
- Various minor utilities.
- A macro for creating an array of
Writables without needing to pepper your code with
- Does the same thing as
writables, but adds a Newline to the end.