Crate ergo_config [−] [src]
Make loading configuration more ergonomic, therefore fun!
This is the configuration loading libray as part of the
ergo crate ecosystem.
This library should rarely be used on its own. Refer to the
ergocrate ecosystem for how to use its exported features. For one thing it depends on
serdeto actually be used in most cases.
The crates that are exported are:
- configure: pull in configuration from the environment.
- ron: Rusty Object Notation.
- serde_json: Strongly typed JSON library for Rust.
- serde_yaml: Strongly typed YAML library for Rust.
- toml: A TOML encoding/decoding library for Rust.
Consider supporting their development individually and starring them on github.