DeepCausality is a hyper-geometric computational causality library that enables fast and deterministic context-aware causal reasoning over complex causality models.
- DeepCausality is written in Rust with production-grade safety, reliability, and performance in mind.
- DeepCausality provides recursive causal data structures that concisely express arbitrary complex causal structures.
- DeepCausality enables context awareness across data-like, time-like, space-like, spacetime-like entities stored within (multiple) context-hyper-graphs.
- DeepCausality simplifies modeling of complex tempo-spatial patterns.
- DeepCausality comes with Causal State Machine (CSM)