LicenseLicensed under either of Apache License, Version 2.0 or MIT license at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in this project by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
- Compression specifies how a block should be compressed.
- Default compressor
- CompressionAlgorithm specifies to use which algorithm to compress a block.
- Compression/Decompression Error
- Compression/Decompression trait
- Compresses the given data into a new vector.
- Compress data using the specified compression algorithm to the given buffer and return how many bytes were written.
- Decompresses the data into a new vector.
- Decompresses the given data into the given buffer, returning the number of bytes written.
- Returns the maximum size of the compressed data according to the compression algorithm and src size.