- Efficient adding of bug chunks of data.
- A user should be able to copy the storage data (for example, over the network) while still being able to use the database for both reads and writes.
- The storage should have a minimal dependency footprint.
ⓘThis example is not tested
use data_pile::Database; let db = Database::new("./pile").unwrap(); let value = b"some data"; db.put(&value).unwrap();
- Get the raw data by using
- Copy it somewhere.
- Create the root direcotry of the data store, create a file named
datain it and add all snapshot data into it.
- Just start using the database: it will verify correctness and rebuild all indexes.
Append-only database. Can be safely cloned and used from different threads.
This structure allows to iterate over records in the order they were added to this database.
A structure that implements a view into memory mapping.