Some goals include:
- Extensible through external code modules;
- Run on macOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android from the same source;
- Built from the ground up to focus on multi-thread friendly with a work-stealing job scheduler;
- Stateless, layered, multithread render system with OpenGL(ES) 3.0 backends;
- Simplified assets workflow and asynchronous data loading from various filesystem;
- Unified interfaces for handling input devices across platforms;
For the sake of brevity, you can als run a simple and quick example with commands:
git clone email@example.com:shawnscode/crayon.git cargo run --example modules_3d_prefab
A unified application model across all target platforms.
Provides unified access to input devices across platforms.
This module contains the math utils that mainly comes from
Commonly used utilities like pools, variants and so on.
A stateless, layered, multithread video system with OpenGL backends.
Represents an OpenGL context and the window or environment around it.
Logs a message at the error level.
Logs a message at the info level.
Predicate for testing the approximate equality of two values.
Predicate for testing the approximate inequality of two values.
Predicate for testing the approximate equality of two values using a maximum ULPs (Units in Last Place).
Predicate for testing the approximate inequality of two values using a maximum ULPs (Units in Last Place).
Logs a message at the warn level.