LTXMK: A LaTeX build system
LTXMK is intended to be a replacement for latexmk
Problems to be addressed
- If an error takes place in continuous mode, it will not try to recompile once the error is fixed
- Cannot run continuously on multiple files
- Bad defaults around PDF and output folder and build files
- Arcane custom dependency rules
- Poor CI support
Currently LTXMK is being developed and does not work.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Contribution's are welcome, as pull requests, bug reports, feedback or any other form
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.