Identity Based Encryption schemes on the BLS12-381 pairing-friendly elliptic curve in Rust.
Implements the following schemes:
- Kiltz-Vahlis IBE1
You should probably use the Kiltz-Vahlis IBE1 scheme, as it provides the best security properties.
- This implementation has not (yet) been reviewed or audited. Use at your own risk.
- Uses SHA3-512 for hashing to identities.
- Compiles succesfully on Rust Stable.
- Does not use the Rust standard library (no-std).
- The structure of the byte serialisation of the various datastructures is not guaranteed to remain constant between releases of this library.
- All operations in this library are implemented to run in constant time.
- The underlying libraries might benefit from running on Rust nightly, which prevents compiler optimizations that could jeopardize constant time operations, but enabling this will require using