Config organizes hierarchical or layered configurations for Rust applications.
Config lets you set a set of default parameters and then extend them via merging in configuration from a variety of sources:
- Environment variables
- Another Config instance
- Remote configuration: etcd, Consul
- Files: JSON, YAML, TOML, HJSON
- Manual, programmatic override (via a
.setmethod on the Config instance)
Additionally, Config supports:
- Live watching and re-reading of configuration files
- Deep access into the merged configuration via a path syntax
- Deserialization via
serdeof the configuration or any subset defined via a path
See the examples for general usage information.
A prioritized configuration repository. It maintains a set of configuration sources, fetches values to populate those, and provides them according to the source's priority.
A configuration value.
Represents all possible errors that can occur when working with configuration.
Describes a generic source of configuration properties.