- Contains modifiers, that can be used to alter certain parts of a preset.
For instance, the UTF8_ROUND_CORNERS replaces all corners with round UTF8 box corners.
- This module provides styling presets for tables.
Every preset has an example preview.
- A stylable table cell with content.
- A simple wrapper type for a
- A representation of a table’s column. Useful for styling and specifying constraints how big a column should be.
- An iterator over cells of a specific column. A dedicated struct is necessary, as data is usually handled by rows and thereby stored in
Table::rows. This type is returned by Table::column_cells_iter.
- Attributes used for styling cell content. Reexport of crossterm’s Attributes enum. Represents an attribute.
- Colors used for styling cell content. Reexport of crossterm’s Color enum. Represents a color.
- A Constraint can be added to a columns.
- Specify how comfy_table should arrange the content in your table.
- All configurable table components. A character can be assigned to each component via Table::set_style. This is then used to draw character of the respective component to the commandline.