FUSE kernel interface.
Types and definitions used for communication between the kernel driver and the userspace part of a FUSE filesystem. Since the kernel driver may be installed independently, the ABI interface is versioned and capabilities are exchanged during the initialization (mounting) of a filesystem.
OSXFUSE (macOS): https://github.com/osxfuse/fuse/blob/master/include/fuse_kernel.h
- supports ABI 7.8 in OSXFUSE 2.x
- supports ABI 7.19 since OSXFUSE 3.0.0
libfuse (Linux/BSD): https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse/blob/master/include/fuse_kernel.h
- supports ABI 7.8 since FUSE 2.6.0
- supports ABI 7.12 since FUSE 2.8.0
- supports ABI 7.18 since FUSE 2.9.0
- supports ABI 7.19 since FUSE 2.9.1
- supports ABI 7.26 since FUSE 3.0.0
Items without a version annotation are valid with ABI 7.8 and later