Available on crate feature
Available compile-time feature flags
- std: Not Currently Used. Placeholder for supporting
no_stdenvironments in a backwards compatible manner.
- color: Turns on colored error messages.
- suggestions: Turns on the
Did you mean '--myoption'?feature for when users make typos.
- deprecated: Guided experience to prepare for next breaking release (at different stages of development, this may become default)
- derive: Enables the custom derive (i.e.
#[derive(Parser)]). Without this you must use one of the other methods of creating a
clapCLI listed above.
- cargo: Turns on macros that read values from
- env: Turns on the usage of environment variables during parsing.
- regex: Enables regex validators.
- unicode: Turns on support for unicode characters (including emoji) in arguments and help messages.
- wrap_help: Turns on the help text wrapping feature, based on the terminal size.
Warning: These may contain breaking changes between minor releases.