- An Anchor generated module, providing a set of structs mirroring the structs deriving
Accounts, where each field is a
Pubkey. This is useful for specifying accounts for a client.
- An Anchor generated module containing the program’s set of instructions, where each method handler in the
#[program]mod is associated with a struct defining the input arguments to the method. These should be used directly, when one wants to serialize Anchor instruction data, for example, when speciying instructions on a client.
- Module representing the program.
- The static program ID
- Confirms that a given pubkey is equivalent to the program ID
- The Anchor codegen exposes a programming model where a user defines a set of methods inside of a
#[program]module in a way similar to writing RPC request handlers. The macro then generates a bunch of code wrapping these user defined methods into something that can be executed on Solana.
- Returns the program ID