A platform agnostic driver to interface the Bosch Sensortec BMP085 pressure sensor, written in Rust.
Please note that the BMP085 sensor has been discontinued by Bosch Sensortec in 2013.
This driver is build using the embedded-hal traits.
- Reading the calibration coefficients from the sensor eeprom
- Reading the uncompensated temperature from the sensor
- Converting the uncompensated temperature to d℃
- Reading the uncompensated pressure from the sensor
- Converting the uncompensated pressure to hPa
- Converting the pressure in hPa to hPa relative to altitude normal null (optional feature)
- Tests for the conversion functions according to the data-sheet of the sensor
Result of the BMP085 sensor read-out
Convert pressure from sensor (altitude dependant) to pressure in hecto Pascal (hPa) relative to sea level normal null.
Temperature in deci degree Celsius (dC)
Pressure in Pascal (Pa)