Crate bevy_windowsource ·
- Stores data about the window’s cursor.
- An event that is sent whenever the user’s cursor enters a window.
- An event that is sent whenever the user’s cursor leaves a window.
- An event reporting that the mouse cursor has moved inside a window.
- Stores internal state that isn’t directly accessible.
- A flattened representation of a window reference for equality/hashing purposes.
- Marker component for the window considered the primary window.
- A wrapper over
RawDisplayHandlethat allows us to safely pass it across threads.
- An event that is sent whenever a window receives a character from the OS or underlying system.
- An event that indicates the window should redraw, even if its control flow is set to
Waitand there have been no window events.
RawHandleWrapperthat cannot be sent across threads.
- Define how a window will be created and how it will behave.
- An event that indicates a window’s OS-reported scale factor has changed.
- An event that is sent whenever the operating systems requests that a window be closed. This will be sent when the close button of the window is pressed.
- An event that is sent whenever a window is closed. This will be sent when the window entity loses its
Windowcomponent or is despawned.
- An event that is sent whenever a new window is created.
- An event that indicates a window has received or lost focus.
- An event that is sent when a window is repositioned in physical pixels.
Pluginthat defines an interface for windowing support in Bevy.
- The size limits on a window.
- A window event that is sent whenever a window’s logical size has changed.
- Window Sizes
- An event that indicates a window’s scale factor has changed.
- Specifies how the alpha channel of the textures should be handled during compositing.
- Defines if and how the cursor is grabbed.
- The icon to display for a window’s cursor.
- Defines the specific conditions the application should exit on
- Events related to files being dragged and dropped on a window.
- A Input Method Editor event.
- Defines which monitor to use.
- Presentation mode for a window.
- A window level groups windows with respect to their z-position.
- Defines the way a window is displayed
- Defines where window should be placed at on creation.
- Reference to a window, whether it be a direct link to a specific entity or a more vague defaulting choice.
- Close the focused window whenever the escape key (Esc) is pressed
- Close windows in response to
WindowCloseRequested(e.g. when the close button is pressed).
- Exit the application when there are no open windows.
- Exit the application when the primary window has been closed