Rapier is a set of two Rust crates
rapier3d for efficient cross-platform
physics simulation. It target application include video games, animation, robotics, etc.
bevy_rapier projects implements two other crates
defines physics plugins for the Bevy game engine.
User documentation for
bevy_rapier is on the official Rapier site.
- Components related to character control.
- Components related to physics dynamics (rigid-bodies, velocities, etc.)
- Components related to physics geometry (colliders, collision-groups, etc.)
- Type aliases to select the right vector/rotation types based on the dimension used by the engine.
- Components and resources related to the physics simulation workflow (events, hooks, etc.)
- The physics plugin and systems.
- Groups the most often used types.
- The debug-renderer.
- Miscellaneous helper functions.