Crate bevy_mod_raycastsource ·
- Encapsulates Ray3D, preventing use of struct literal syntax. This allows us to guarantee that the
Ray3ddirection is normalized, because it can only be instantiated with the constructor.
- Global plugin state used to enable or disable all ray casting for a given type T.
- Holds the topmost intersection for the raycasting set
- A 3D ray, with an origin and direction. The direction is guaranteed to be normalized.
- Marks an entity as pickable, with type T.
RaycastSourcecomponent is used to generate rays with the specified
rayis generated when the RaycastSource is initialized, either by waiting for update_raycast system to process the ray, or by using a
- Specifies the method used to generate rays.
- Cast a ray on a mesh, and returns the intersection
- Checks if a ray intersects a mesh, and returns the nearest intersection if one exists.
- Takes a ray and triangle and computes the intersection and normal
- Implementation of the Möller-Trumbore ray-triangle intersection test
- Updates the 3d cursor to be in the pointed world coordinates
- Iterates through all entities with the RaycastMesh component, checking for intersections. If these entities have bounding volumes, these will be checked first, greatly accelerating the process.