Crate azalea_worldsource ·
The Minecraft world representation used in Azalea.
- Iterators for iterating over Minecraft blocks and chunks, based on prismarine-world’s iterators.
- A compact list of integers with the given number of bits per entry.
- A single chunk in a world (16*?*16 blocks). This only contains the blocks and biomes. You can derive the height of the chunk from the number of sections, but you need a
ChunkStorageto get the minimum Y coordinate.
- A storage for chunks where they’re only stored weakly, so if they’re not actively being used somewhere else they’ll be forgotten. This is used for shared worlds.
- A world where the chunks are stored as weak pointers. This is used for shared worlds.
- A container of
Instances (aka worlds). Instances are stored as a Weak pointer here, so if no clients are using an instance it will be forgotten.
- An efficient storage of chunks for a client that has a limited render distance. This has support for using a shared
- PartialInstances are usually owned by clients, and hold strong references to chunks and entities in
- A section of a chunk, i.e. a 161616 block area.
- Remove new entities that have the same id as an existing entity, and increase the reference counts.
- System to keep the entity_by_id index up-to-date.