Core HTTP primitives for service clients generated by smithy-rs including:
- HTTP Body implementation
- Endpoint support
- HTTP header deserialization
- Event streams
|Provides features that are dependent on |
|Provides Sender/Receiver implementations for Event Stream codegen.|
- Code for resolving an endpoint (URI) that a request should be sent to
- Provides Sender/Receiver implementations for Event Stream codegen.
- Utilities for parsing information from headers
- Formatting values as Smithy httpLabel
- Types for representing the interaction between a service an a client, referred to as an “operation” in smithy. Clients “send” operations to services, which are composed of 1 or more HTTP requests.
- Utilities for writing Smithy values into a query string.