Core HTTP primitives for service clients generated by smithy-rs including:
- HTTP Body implementation
- Endpoint support
- HTTP header deserialization
- Event streams
ByteStream: a misuse-resistant abstraction for streaming binary data
|Provides features that are dependent on |
|Provides Sender/Receiver implementations for Event Stream codegen.|
- Types for representing the body of an HTTP request or response
- ByteStream Abstractions
- Types related to connection monitoring and management.
- Code for resolving an endpoint (URI) that a request should be sent to
- Provides Sender/Receiver implementations for Event Stream codegen.
- Utilities for parsing information from headers
- Types for abstracting over HTTP requests and responses.
- HTTP Version-related code
- Formatting values as Smithy httpLabel
- This modules defines the core, framework agnostic, HTTP middleware interface used by the SDK
- Types for representing the interaction between a service an a client, referred to as an “operation” in smithy. Clients “send” operations to services, which are composed of 1 or more HTTP requests.
- A typemap used to store configuration for smithy operations.
- Utilities for writing Smithy values into a query string.
- Types for response parsing.
- HTTP specific retry behaviors