Configuration for Braket.
- Types needed to configure endpoint resolution.
- Types needed to implement
- Retry configuration.
- Timeout configuration.
- App name that can be configured with an AWS SDK client to become part of the user agent string.
- Behavior major-version of the client
- Builder for creating a
- Configuration for a aws_sdk_braket service client.
- Layered configuration structure
- AWS SDK Credentials
- Identity cache configuration.
- A named layer comprising a config bag
- The region to send requests to.
- Components that can only be set in runtime plugins that the orchestrator uses directly to call an operation.
- Builder for
- Wrapper type for sharable
- Credentials Provider wrapper that may be shared
- Shared HTTP client for use across multiple clients and requests.
- Shared identity cache.
- Interceptor wrapper that may be shared
- Shared runtime plugin
- Future returned by
- Configuration for stalled stream protection.
- Async trait with a
- HTTP client abstraction.
- An interceptor allows injecting code into the SDK ’s request execution pipeline.
- Like the
Intotrait, but for (efficiently) converting into a shared type.
- Asynchronous Credentials Provider
- Caching resolver for identities.
- Runtime plugin trait