- Bytes codec. Reads/writes chunks of bytes from a stream.
- A unified
Sinkinterface to an underlying I/O object, using the
Decodertraits to encode and decode frames.
FramedPartscontains an export of the data of a Framed transport.
- Lines codec. Reads/writes line delimited strings.
- A wrapper around a byte buffer that is incrementally filled and initialized.
- Reads bytes from a source.
- Writes bytes asynchronously.
- Decoding of frames via buffers.
- Trait of helper objects to write out messages as bytes, for use with
- Try to read data from an
AsyncReadinto an implementer of the